Results from Event #2, 13th June 2020
Great to see we've gone from 94 finishers in the first week to 135 this week.
We had people racing with us in Bermuda, France, Germany and Australia.
At least two people were running today who'd never run a 5k before. Massive well done!!
A total of 25 different running clubs were represented today.
Tom Halling was the first male and took the men's record today in 16:06.
Well done also to Hannah Turner, first female in 19:22, and Gary Warren who had the highest age graded score of the day with 82.59%.
The full results are here.
Our top three today were:
1. Tom HALLING, St Albans AC (16:06)
2. Will BOWRAN, St Albans AC (16:23)
3. Lee MURPHY, Dunstable Road Runners (17:13)
1. Hannah TURNER, Harpenden Arrows (19:22)
2. Martha HALL, Garden City Runners (19:25)
3. Sally ONN, Blagnac Sporting Club Athlétisme (19:36)
1. Gary WARREN, St Albans Striders (82.59%)
2. Joanna PARKER, Unattached (81.75%)
3. John MURPHY, Dunstable Road Runners (81.04%)